We can always count on Jennifer Aniston to bring us sophisticated style every time she steps on the red carpet, and jewelry is not excluded. This A-lister is rarely a fan of bold trends because she likes to keep things simple and classy.
At the premiere of her newest film ‘Mother’s Day’, Jennifer showed off her flawless legs in a blazer-like dress paired with sexy ankle strap heels. She finished the ensemble with a couple pieces of gold jewelry. Her evil eye piece, which featured a yellow gold finish decorated with small diamond stones, stood out among her baubles. The lovely piece looks to be from the 3rd Eye Collection of Amrit Jewelry, one of Jen’s go-to brands when it comes to mystical-themed or symbolic accessories.
Jennifer Aniston at the world premiere of ‘Mother’s Day’ at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles on April 13, 2016
Amrit pieces are typically priced at $2,000 or more, since they usually come accompanied with gorgeous diamond embellishments. But, if you are looking for similar pieces that sport the same popular evil eye style at a lower price point, consider the budget-friendly alternatives we found below:
1. Tai Evil Eye Necklace, $55 at Shopbop
2. Shashi Open Evil Eye Turquoise Necklace, $74 at Shopbop
3. Jennifer Zeuner Raquel Mini Necklace, $176 at Jennifer Zeuner
4. Cubic Zirconia Evil Eye Necklace, $45 (before: $90) at Lord & Taylor
5. Tory Burch Evil Eye Charm Dog Tag Necklace, $125 at Shopbop