Here’s a great way to punctuate a boring outfit: Exotic jewelry. Multicolored and bold accessories can easily transform an ensemble from simple to scene-stealing. When done correctly, these striking pieces add a bohemian vibe to your clothes. They are versatile, and can be paired with either casual or dressy options.
When choosing exotic or ethnic-themed piece of jewelry, look for interesting details like fringe, tassels and beads. Out of the ordinary designs will look more foreign, giving you a traveler/tourist vibe.
Grab one of the beautiful pieces of jewelry below — all for less than $100. No need to head to a remote location to get anything here.
1. Adia Kibur Aaron Necklace, $18 (before: $60) at Shopbop
2. Chan Luu Long Beaded Shell Necklace, $51 (before: $170) at Shopbop
3. Mishky Rays Bracelet, $54.60 (before: $78) at Shopbop
4. Shashi Small Navy Marlee Earrings, $60 at Shopbop
5. Holst + Lee Arrow Necklace, $97.50 (before: $195) at Shopbop
6. Vanessa Mooney The Bombshell Choker, $73.50 (before: $245) at Shopbop
7. Mishky Melted Bar Bracelet, $70 (before: $100) at Shopbop