The last time we spotted Natalie Portman on the red carpet, she wore a rather unflattering frock that made her look matronly. We’re glad that her latest red carpet look brought back some elegance to this beautiful actress.
Natalie attended the New York Film Festival for the screening of “Jackie” dressed in a loose-fitting black Dior dress. This classic look is definitely a major improvement from her red Valentino dress in Venice. While the black frock was simple, Natalie punctuated the outfit with some gorgeous accessories, proving how important it is to style and accessorize properly.
Natalie opted for drop earrings from Van Cleef & Arpels Jewelry to add color to her black ensemble. The emerald green color was an elegant addition to her classic look. The long drop also framed her face quite well.
Natalie Portman attends the “Jackie” screening at the 54th New York Film Festival held at Alice Tully Hall in Lincoln Center on October 14, 2016
Copy Natalie’s elegant look with the gorgeous drop earrings below.
1. Ben-Amun Imitation Pearl Drop Duster Earrings, $265 at Shopbop
2. Theia Jewelry Lizzie Linear Drop Earrings, $74.20 (before: $106) at Shopbop
3. Kenneth Jay Lane Square Cluster Drop Earrings, $225 at Shopbop
4. Gorjana Marlow Drop Earrings, $60 at Shopbop
5. Kenneth Jay Lane 2 Row Drop Earrings, $100 at Shopbop
Credit: WENN/Ivan Nikolov/Dennis Van Tine/Future Image