Ariel Winter was spotted leaving a popular LA salon with a hair cut and new eyelash extensions. The “Modern Family” star was dressed down in a belly-baring casual getup that she tried to cover up with a jacket. Even though the starlet was without makeup and in casual garb, she was still looking fresh and pretty.
Ariel layered two cute necklaces to add a touch of style to her laid back outfit. Both pieces were simple but convey pretty strong messages. One was a tiger necklace and the other was an initial “A.” While her jewelry style was understated, it was the perfect fit to add a touch of personality to her look.
Ariel Winter spotted leaving 901 salon after having her hair cut in Los Angeles on February 17, 2017.
Personalized necklaces are timeless pieces that will pair well with anything in your closet, whether casual or formal. Below are five great alternatives to Ariel’s “A” necklace.
1. Kate Spade New York Letter Pendant Necklace, $58 at Shopbop
2. Zoe Chicco Initial Diamond Necklace, $295 at Shopbop
3. Kate Spade “Initial Thoughts” Pendant Necklace, $78 at Nordstrom
4. Nashelle Initial & Arrow Disc Necklace, $138 at Nordstrom
5. Jane Basch Personalized Y Necklace, $150 at Nordstrom
Credit: Michael Wright/WENN